It’s one thing to envision what a tastefully designed website might look like and how it could function. But being able to actually build it could be something else again. 90% or more might be straightforward to build but the remainder could either require lots of extra effort or completed more easily if the right tool or resource was handy.
Recent developments and improvements in web design tools and resources for designers and agencies make many things possible that we would not dare to attempt in the past.
As you will see in the following list, one thing these top web design tools for agencies and designers have in common is they address special functionality and scalability needs in one form or another. Whether it relates to a business’s growth or a need for increased web design flexibility because of changes in the marketplace.
You will find plenty to choose from in this list of 14 best web design tools and resources for designers and agencies for 2023.
Brizy, designed with agencies and resellers in mind, gives you a turnkey website builder solution that can easily unlock more revenue for yourself or your agency. Simply put, this white label website builder allows you to create beautiful and professional websites, without coding, while leaving updates, maintenance, and other heavy lifting activities up to Brizy.
You will be able to –
- add your own branding and custom domain to the Brizy turnkey solution.( brand and sell the platform as your ownM, replacing all branding elements: website builder name, platform domain URL, logo & more.
- present Brizy’s user friendly interface as if it were your own.
- offer your clients professional, high-quality websites pain free and without worry because Updates, Hosting, SSL certificates for security, CDN networks for loading speed are managed and handled 100% by Brizy.
If this appeals to you, click on the banner to visit their website.
Top tools often provide a great return for a relatively small investment even though the purpose for acquiring them is to get something done. Trafft, a powerful appointment scheduling system for service-oriented businesses, has much to offer, yet gives an enormous return on investment.
Trafft is a single tool residing on a single platform that –
- helps to optimize staff and services schedules, giving business managers more time to do what they do best.
- automatically schedules both on-site and virtual appointments & events.
- accepts online payments with Stripe, PayPal, Mollie, and Authorize.net.
- automatically sends invoices, notifications, and appointment and payment reminders to clients or customers.
Other Trafft features include service extras, coupons, and group bookings.
Trafft will upgrade customers’ booking experiences, increase both staff and customer loyalty, boost client retention, and drastically reduce no-shows. If you own a service oriented business you could benefit from clicking on the banner.
Feature-rich would certainly be an apt description of the wpDataTables tables and charts WordPress plugin given its more than 60 out-of-the-box table and chart building features; not to forget addons that extend its functionality even further.
More than 70,000+ companies and individuals that work with complex data types have already put this powerful table and chart building plugin to good use given its ability to make the process of data representation and interaction quick, easy, and effective.
- wpDataTables can process millions of rows of data quickly and reliably.
- wpDataTables allows you to create filters for your datasets that let you quickly drill down to the information you want to present.
- Tables and charts can be made editable and responsive.
- Data can be highlighted depending with respect to its informative value with wpDataTables Conditional Formatting feature.
Click on the banner to find out more about this feature-rich tables and charts WordPress plugin.
Total is certainly one of the top tools for web designers. This aptly-name flexible multipurpose WordPress theme is a complete toolbox that happens to be neatly wrapped in a single package just waiting for the opportunity to push your creativity to the limit, with features that include –
- a custom extended version of the WPBakery page builder.
- impressive selections of easy to use demos and section templates together with hundreds of customization options.
- Slider Revolution for creating sliders and other engaging content.
Total integrates seamlessly with Elementor, WooCommerce, WPML, and bbPress.
- Clients can initiate online appointment bookings 24/7. This WordPress booking plugin keeps them updated and reduces no-shows by automatically sending reminders and notifications via email, SMS, and WhatsApp.
- Amelia can also manage a business’s group, package, and events bookings, single service appointment bookings with multiple durations, and resource booking designed to avoiding overbooking.
Amelia provides business owners and managers with a dashboard that summarizes their business critical KPIs.
As the Uncode creative and WooCommerce WordPress theme was designed, developed, and updated, great attention was given to flexibility, performance, and the ability to create pixel-perfect websites. As a result, this best-selling theme can account for more than 100,000 sales to date.
Uncode has everything you could ask for, including –
- 70+ carefully crafted importable pre-made designs.
- a Page Builder, an advanced Product Builder, and Ajax filters and variation swatches for creating cool WooCommerce websites and other website types.
- a Wireframes plugin with 550+ carefully crafted section templates that are easy to import, combine, and modify.
The Harington WordPress creative portfolio theme is designed for designers, artists, photographers, and other creative types who can use the outstanding effects it’s capable of producing to showcase their work in the best possible light.
Harington features include –
- beautifully crafted sliders, multiple portfolio grid options, dynamic GSAP animations, and AJAX loading.
- a creative showcase slider, a portfolio parallax grid with super-fast Ajax page loading and silky smooth page transition features.
- a live demo import that can be used to create a pre-built site in seconds.
Harington is fast, SEO friendly, WPML compatible, and ready for retina screens.
Slider Revolution is trusted by 9 million+ users. It has been continuously updated and most recently transformed into a video slider plugin you can use to create incredible full-page video slideshows for your WordPress website.
- Slider Revolution comes with more than 250 pre-built templates that will make your site look like it took months and tens of thousands of dollars to design.
- You don’t need professional video editing skills. Simply choose a slider template, replace its video content with one of your own, customize your slider with Slider Revolution’s visual editor and add it to a WordPress web page.
Mobirise is an offline downloadable app for Windows and Mac you can use to create small to medium websites, landing pages, and simple web stores. Mobirise features a minimalistic, easy to use interface, it’s Google and mobile friendly, and it can be used for fast prototyping.
- You’ll have 7600+ beautiful website themes, blocks, and templates to help you get started.
- You can host your site wherever you wish.
- You have full access to HTML if you want to code.
You can earn money with Mobirise. It is free for commercial as well as personal use.
There are a few font identifiers on the market, on the surface they all work the same: upload a file then you get a list of fonts. We tested them all. Whatfontis.com is the only system that finds both commercial and free fonts. It works best on desktop, with a 90% accuracy rate.
- The WhatFontIs 840K+ font database and AI-powered font finder can display 60+ fonts like the font submitted with information as to where they can be purchased.
- WhatFontIs can identify cursive fonts, but the letters must be separated prior to submission.
Essential Grid is considered by more than a few web designers to be the best WordPress grid plugin on the market. The developers of Slider Revolution can take credit for introducing Essential Grid which now has a user base of 400,000 happy customers.
With Essential Grid –
- you can create stunning grid layouts and responsive designs that allow you to control your grids’ appearances on various devices.
- you can feed your grid galleries with social media content like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Vimeo.
You can also expect to receive hand-held customer support.
Built on top of Gutenberg, Blocksy features many of the latest web technologies.
- Blocksy is fast, eCommerce ready, translation ready, fully responsive, features clean code, and supports Custom Post Types and Dynamic Data.
- Its modern and elegant pre-built starter sites are useful and inspirational and are supported by multiple features to help you complete your designs.
- Blocksy is compatible with Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, and WooCommerce.
Blocksy offers a White Label option.
It’s easy to fall in love with Avada. You won’t be the first to do so and the reason isn’t complicated. Avada makes it so easy to create amazing websites – and quickly, which is why it is the all-time #1 best selling theme,
- Avada’s 1-click demo importer gets you off to a quick start.
- with the live drag and drop visual editor you can customize one of Avada’s countless templates, or if you wish you can build your own templates.
- You can customize layouts and anything else and update global styles across your website with ease.
You can use the Dr. Link Check web-based tool to expose broken links on your website. Dr. Link Check will check each link to see if –
- the URL is properly formatted and if the server responds on time.
- the SSL certificate is valid.
- the server returns an error code (404, 500, etc.) or the link points to a parked domain.
- the link appears on a blacklist for hosting malicious content.
Dr. Link Check can automatically give you a report on links that need attention on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis.
With the right combination of web design tools for designers in your toolbox it should be much easier to add features or functionality to your websites that may have been impossible to incorporate in the past. Take the time to find the right resources for web designers and you could be rewarded with the added flexibility you sometimes require.
If you’re seeking to explore new options, you’ll find it easy to pick a quality web design tool or resource from this list of 14 top web design tools for agencies and designers for 2023.