I have gathered 9 interesting WordPress Plugins for you to use. Now, probably you have seen a lot of crappy FB WordPress Plugins until now, well I strived to make a list of the most useful ones. Anyways, for those of you who would like to see some really nice Twitter plugins, I advise you to click here. Now, enjoy, be inspired and if you’ll like this post, please share it with your friends or community! Cheers!
Respect our work and the time we wasted! Don’t copy our articles!
1. Facebook Share (New) Button
The Facebook Share (new) button easily allows your blog to be shared. The button also provides a current count of how many times your story has been shared throughout Facebook.
- New – Facebook Share button which shows the number of times your post has been shared on Facebook. Integrates the ability to share your post with one click.
- Position it Before, After, Before/After on post or page.
- Use custom CSS on the button code.
- Ability to choose whether to display on post and/or pages.
- Ability to choose whether or not to SHOW COUNT.
- Works well with New Google+1 and Tweetmeme Button.
- Support for Facebook Share API & Open Graph API.
2. Facebook Photo Fetcher
- Uses Facebook’s API to instantly create WordPress photo galleries from Facebook albums.
- Galleries are fully customizable: you can import complete albums, select excerpts, random excerpts, album descriptions, photo captions, and more.
- Galleries can be organized however you like: in any post or page, alone or alongside your other content.
- Simple PHP template function allows programmers to manually embed albums in any template or widget.
- Galleries can be created from any album you can access: yours, friends’, groups’, or fanpages’.
- Built-in support for automatically attaching Post Thumbnails to any post or page that includes a gallery.
- Built-in lightbox: Photos appear in attractive pop-up overlays without the need for any other plugins.
- Admin panel handles all setup for you: Just click Connect, login, and you’re ready to start making albums.
- Admin panel includes utility to search for all albums you can access (and use to create galleries).
- Admin panel includes utility to auto-traverse your galleries, updating those that’ve changed on Facebook.
- No custom database modifications: all it does is automate the creation of post/page content for you.
3. “Facebook Page Publish”
It publishes your blog posts to the wall of your Facebook profile, page or application. Posts appear on the wall of your choice as if you would share a link (there is NO “published via Application” notification). The authors gravatar, a self-choosen or random post image, the title, author, categories and a short excerpt of your post can be shown.
Decide yourself when and what posts to publish. Supports local and remote publishing based e.g. on the post category.
Makes use of the modern Facebook graph-API and integrates easily into your WordPress Blog.
4. Facebook Like Box Widget
Facebook Like Box Widget is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes & Recommendation Comments from their own website. The Like Box enables users to: see how many users already like this page, and which of their friends like it too, read recent posts from the page and Like the page with one click, without needing to visit the page.
5. Add Link to Facebook
Automatically add links to posts or pages that are being published to your Facebook wall, pages or groups. Simple one time setup and forget. The way links appear on Facebook can be customized.
- Integrate Facebook comments and likes on added links into WordPress
- Post WordPress comments back to Facebook
- Copy Facebook comments to the WordPress database (for archiving, editing, replying, moderation, etc)
- Show the standard Facebook Like and Send buttons
- Show the names of the people who liked your post on Facebook above/below the post/page text
- Sidebar widget, shortcodes and template tags for Facebook comments/messages, Like/send button, Like box, Comments box, Facepile, Registration/login, Activity feed and/or a link/icon to your Facebook profile
6. Facebook Comments for WordPress
This plugin integrates the Facebook commenting system (new, old or both) right into your website. If a reader is logged into Facebook while viewing any comment-enabled page or post, they’ll be able to leave a comment using their Facebook profile.
- Styles can all be customized to fit your site’s theme (v1 only)
- Number of comments displayed can be adjusted
- Option to post comments directly to a user’s Facebook profile page (v1 only)
- Comments can be included on pages only, posts only or both
- Comments can be shown in chronological order or with the most recent comments first (v1 only)
- Facebook comments can be attached to WordPress comments or inserted manually anywhere in your theme
- WordPress comments can be hidden on pages/posts where Facebook comments are enabled
- Comment counts on pages/posts reflect both the Facebook and WordPress comments (v1 only)
- Email notifications can be sent whenever a comment is posted
- facebook notifications can also be sent whenever a comment is posted
The simple concept behind WP-FB AutoConnect is to offer an easy-to-use widget that lets readers login to your blog with either their Facebook account or local WordPress credentials. Although many “Facebook Connect” plugins do exist, most of them are either overly complex and difficult to customize, or fail to provide a seamless experience for new visitors. I wrote this plugin to provide what the others didn’t:
- Full support for both WordPress and Buddypress.
- No user interaction is required – the login process is transparent to new and returning users alike.
- Existing users who connect with FB retain the same local user accounts as before.
- New visitors will be given new user accounts, which can be retained even if you remove the plugin.
- Facebook profile pictures can be used as avatars, even on pre-existing comments.
- User registration announcements can be pushed to Facebook walls.
- No contact with the Facebook API after the login completes – so no slow pageloads.
- Won’t bloat your database with duplicate user accounts, extra fields, or unnecessary complications.
- Custom logging options can notify you whenever someone connects with Facebook.
- A powerful set of hooks and filters allow developers to easily tailor the login process to their personal needs: redirect to a custom page, fill xProfile data with information from Facebook, setup permissions based on social connections, and more.
- Fully HTML/CSS valid.
8. Facebook Members
This a WordPress Social Plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website. It uses Facebook Like Box.
See how many users already like this page, and which of their friends like it too. Read recent posts from the page Like the page with one click, without needing to visit the page. Get more visitors and more traffic to your site by getting more Facebook Fans.
- Uses Official Facebook APIs.
- Facebook Like Box Plugin Integration.
- Show Like Box on any Page or Post.
- Show Like Box in Sidebar/Widget Area.
- Option to specify Width, Height, Number of Connections, Stream, Heading for both Sidebar and Post/Page widget.
9. Facebook Comments
Facebook comments can be annoying to set up. This plugin makes it simple to add the Facebook comments system to your WordPress site without much hassle.
Simply install the plugin and follow the instructions on the Settings page.
You can also insert the comment box as a shortcode into any post, page or template and use your own settings for each time you do it! Simply use the shortcode [fbcomments]